Some notable victories from Ganim Injury Lawyers include:
- $1,600,000 awarded a Shelton man who was seriously injured by a fork lift at a Sears warehouse in 2014.
- $900,000 for a Monroe man who lost two fingers in a wood chipper. The lawsuit was against the machine’s manufacturer and the settlement was achieved during trial.
- $250,000 paid to a woman after being bit by a dog
- $525,000 paid to a tractor trailer truck driver when his 18-wheeler was hit by a car
- $2,000,000 order for a man who lost his leg in a car accident
- $249,000 paid to woman who slipped on step while exiting a city bus
- $225,000 paid to an intoxicated pedestrian who was hit by a car while walking in the road
- $375,000 awarded to four individuals involved in a motor vehicle accident
- $1,000,000 awarded for motorcycle accident
- $225,000 paid to an intoxicated driver involved in a car accident
- $51,800 awarded to a woman who slipped and sprained her finger getting on a water ride at an amusement park
- $250,000 paid to a man forced off the road by a vehicle while riding his bicycle
- $95,000 paid to a woman who slipped on wet grass
- $250,000 paid to a man who fell down steps