Car accident cases can be complicated. Establishing fault for the accident and knowing when to file a claim can be overwhelming. The following are five reasons why it is in your best interest to hire a car accident attorney after a car accident:
- You have limited time to pursue legal actions: In most states, the statute of limitations for filing a car accident claim is two years from the date of the accident. An experienced car accident attorney will make sure that you file your car accident claim on time.
- The insurance company has their own strategy: Most insurance companies try to minimize your compensation. An experienced car accident attorney will make sure that you receive a fair settlement.
- You may not fully understand all your potential damages: In addition to medical bills, you may be able to recover for other damages including lost income from your employment, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. An experienced car accident attorney will know your legal rights and help you make a rightful claim.
- Proving liability can be complicated: Proving fault on the part of the negligent driver in a car accident case can be difficult. An experienced car accident attorney can investigate your case and prove negligence on the part of the other driver.
- Laws vary from state to state: Insurance and car accident rules change depending on the jurisdiction. An attorney knows the law in your jurisdiction and can explain it to you so that you are fully aware of your legal rights.
If you or your loved one were injured in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence, talk to an experienced car accident attorney as soon as possible. At Ganim Injury Lawyers, our experienced car accident attorneys have been protecting the rights of car accident victims for over 30 years and we can help you too. Our car accident attorneys have the skills and experience necessary to help you file an effective injury claim. Call us at 203-445-6542 or email email@example.com.