- 53 year old man with neck injury receives settlement for $275,000 when struck by vehicle that fled from the scene of the accident in Stamford, Connecticut. The operator of the vehicle was chased by the injured man and caught several miles from the scene of the accident. The operator of the vehicle at fault only maintained a $25,000 insurance policy which was paid by his insurance company. The injured man then collected another $250,000 through his own automobile insurance policy as his case proceeded with a trial date.
- 66 year old man receives $159,500 after suffering a neck injury in a motor vehicle accident in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Alfredo E.
- 26 year old receives $70,000 after being involved in an accident with an ambulance on it's way to an emergency call. The driver had reported to the police that his sirens and lights were on as he approached the intersection where the accident occurred. Upon investigation by Attorney Ganim witnesses were discovered which contradicted the ambulance drivers story thereby leading to a settlement of the case. Dennis W.
- Insurance companies pay out total amount of insurance coverage in the amount of $100,000 to a 58 year old women who suffered a back injury. Constanza Z.
- Infant not in car seat receives $195,000 in motor vehicle. At the time of the accident the infant was 6 months old and essentially made a full recovery at the time of settlement having received a concussion like injury. Justin H.
- Female bank executive received $220,000 after being struck on I95 and injuring her neck. Helen W.
- $185.000 for 25 year old man who fell when deck step gave way due to it not being properly bolted.
- $145,000 for 59 year old man who fell tripped over curbing not properly painted at shopping center